Dandeli Parampara Cottage

The calendar is updated every five minutes and is only an approximation of availability.

The rates may be varying depending upon season so call us before confirming.

We suggest that you contact the host to confirm availability and rates before submitting a reservation request.

  • Cottage Stay
  • Charge
  • 1 nights
  • No
  • India
  • Dandeli
  • Ramnagara Road
  • Strict

About Parampara Cottage Dandeli

Parampara Cottage located in the lap of Dandeli forest , jungle stay is a wonderful destination to spend your vacations. You must have heard about jungle resorts but if you have not experienced some days stay at any of the jungle lodges and resorts, then you deserve definately a stay at the Parampara wilderness jungle cottage

Package Details

Day 1

  • Check In Homestay get fresh go to explore property have Lunch go for water activities like Boating, Jacuzzi Bath, Kayaking. Come back to property explore property play some games like Archery. Have Dinner with Fire Camp.
  • Day 2

  • Get up early morning go for trekking exploring nature and watching birds around Dandeli forest. Have Breakfast get ready for site seeing like crocodile park, eco park, syntheri rocks, supa dam and lots more
  • If you like to customize the package feel free to contact us 8660264935

    Frquently Asked Questions

    Most frequently asked questioned are answered here. If you have any queries you can message us at Click Here

    You can call owner +918660264935 or Whatsapp to this number to enquire about availability

    Once you confirm the availability and price. We will send you all details over email and you can confirm your reservation by making advance payment of 40% once we receive the payment you will get an confirmation email. You will get all details about your package and details along with location direction in the email. Remaining 60% of your booking amount you can pay during checkin at the property itself.
    You can call owner +918660264935 or Whatsapp to this number to enquire now

    If you need taxi/cab in Dandeli we can provide this at reasonable price. Price for Taxi/Cab starts from Rs 2000 price vary depending upon the requirement. Call owner +918660264935 for details.

    We love speed and it will take hardly 2 minutes to get confirmation for your booking.

    You will get direct bus from major cities like Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hubli, Karwar, Goa.

    No there is no direct train or flight to Dandeli. Nearest railway station to Dandeli is Karwar, Alnavar, Hubli and Goa. You can find out if you get trains from your location to the locations mentioned.

    Amenities available

    The amenities listed here may depend upon the availability.

    • Suitable for Events
    • coffee
    • smoking allowed
    • entertainment
    • secure vault
    • pets allowed
    • play place
    • complimentary breakfast
    • Free parking
    • fire place

    4.6/5.0

    Guest Reviews

    Satish Reddy

    JAN, 6, 2019

    Wonderfull Experience

    5.0/5.0

    Was a wonderful experience at this place. Was on the New Year eve 2019. Seems like being in deep Jungle forest. Enjoyed the place and the ambience of the staff who are really cooperative. Few games over here who want to play but the main places are the white water rafting and the jungle visits. The rooms are well maintained and food quality of buffet was wonderful. Will go with 4.5 0.5 less for the starters taste which we paid for. But still the taste of everything else was good.

    Chand Basha Mcb

    DEC, 6, 2018

    Nice Resort

    4.0/5.0

    The Parampara Cottages: it is very nice resort. Very big one and well maintained. Here we can get separate rooms, dormitories, tents, cottages and separate restaurant. Rooms, Dormitories are very well maintained and Food also so tasty. And the staff also very nice.

    Satish Reddy

    DEC, 3, 2018

    Undoubtedly the best place you could it for in dandeli.

    4.0/5.0

    Pros:- 1. Super location besides to highway and far from town. So that you get into jungle life atmosphere. 2. Food food food(veg and non veg). What a taste and variety. Hats off to the kitchen staffs. 3. Cleanliness and maintenance. 4. Friendly staffs. 5. Cooperative guide who gave proper guidance to visit the surrounding places 6. Good tents. Cons:- 1. Only thing which I felt bad was there was only one bonfire(common for all). I kindly request to keep at least 3. Perfect place.

    Frquently Asked Questions

    Most frequently asked questioned are answered here. If you have any queries you can message us at Click Here

    You can call owner +918660264935 or Whatsapp to this number to enquire about availability

    Once you confirm the availability and price you need to make 40% advance for booking confirmation and then you will get the confirmation mail. Remaining 60% amount you can pay during check-in time. You can call owner +918660264935 or Whatsapp to this number to enquire now

    If you need taxi/cab in Dandeli we can provide this at reasonable price. Price for Taxi/Cab starts from Rs 2000 price vary depending upon the requirement. Call owner +918660264935 for details.

    How much time it will take to confirm the reservation/Booking?

    We take hardly 5 minutes once the advance booking amount is paid.

    Things to Do

    Dandeli is place with lot of adventure activities which includes water sports, jungle safari, trekking and site seeing.

    25 reviews

    Central Park Walking Tour

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat wisi enim don't look even slightly believable.

    MORE
    25 reviews

    Museum of Modern Art

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat wisi enim don't look even slightly believable.

    MORE
    25 reviews

    Crazy Horse Cabaret Show

    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat wisi enim don't look even slightly believable.

    MORE

    Hilton Hotel and Resorts Paris, france

    Your overall Rating of this property

    VERY GOOD

    Title of your review

    Your review

    What sort of Trip was this?

    • Business
    • Couples
    • Family
    • Friends
    • Solo

    When did you travel?

    Add a tip to help travelers choose a good room

    Do you have photos to share? (Optional)

    Share with friends (Optional)

    Share your review with your friends on different social media networks.